Almond Butter Super Food Balls (No baking required!)
- 1 1/3 cup NatraTech Super Food powder (try both flavors)
- 1 tsp. honey (or more to taste)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond butter
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (optional)
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
Mix the Super Food powder, honey, almond butter and almond extract together to form stiff dough. Chill the dough for at least one hour. Scoop the dough into small balls & roll in NatraTech Super Food Chocolate powder or cocoa powder, shredded coconut, or combination. Refrigerate in an airtight container.
- Great compliment to your weight loss program
- Helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce hunger
- A healthy snack or mini-meal
- Great for kids
Notes: You may have to adjust the amount of Super Food powder, depending on how creamy the almond butter is.
You may add pieces of almonds or other nuts.
We haven’t tried substituting peanut butter for almond butter, but it sure sounds good!