Why is NatraTech Super Food™ so Good for Seniors?
Good nutrition is paramount in all stages of life, but it’s extremely important as we age. As we grow older, we begin to eat foods that contain less nutrient density. Many senior’s tastes change, and they crave sweeter, high carbohydrate foods. This can mean they eat more ‘empty calories, forsaking wholesome foods like high quality protein, fruits and vegetables. This results in missing a lot of important food factors, like probiotics, enzymes, antioxidants, trace elements, protein, etc. in easily digestible form. Some of us blindly take a vitamin pill, or other supplements, but don’t really know what it might be missing in the whole scheme of things.
As we grow older we can also experience more challenges with digestion and inflammation. Sometimes the poor digestion is actually feeding the inflammation. It’s important to eat foods that are highly nutritious, easy on the digestive tract, assimilated well and tend to be anti-inflammatory. More than 70% of your immune system is located in your gut. So, when you decrease digestive inflammation, it allows your immune function’s power to be used elsewhere in the body – fighting viruses, allergies, illness and other attackers.
Reducing Inflammation Can Offer Dramatic Results in Many Areas
Many studies are also revealing that inflammation can have a dramatic effect on your overall health. A lot of inflammation occurs in the gut, and many times manifests itself in the form of gas, bloating, indigestion and other gastrointestinal issues. We sometimes refer to this as ‘silent’ inflammation, because most people don’t realize that inflammation is the core issue.
It’s very important to note that inflammation that starts in the gut can travel throughout your body, including to the heart and brain. Yes, there is actually a ‘gut-brain connection!’ Some health professionals have said; “Fix your gut and fix your brain.”
- Contains a wide variety of fresh and natural ingredients from pure food sources.
- Easy to digest and assimilate.
- Hypoallergenic ... High quality ingredients that minimize food sensitivity issues.
- Includes many ingredients that typical vitamin/mineral products are missing. For example, it’s loaded with veggies, fruits, enzymes, probiotics, trace elements and much more.
- Alkaline producing food.
- No sugar, dairy, soy, MSG, GMO, artificial flavor or sweeteners.
- Quick & convenient.
Some Important Things to Know
The primary causes of chronic inflammation:
- Periodontal disease. A lot of inflammation can ‘hide’ in the gums.
- Irritation in the gastrointestinal tract. Gas, bloating & indigestion can be a warning sign.
- Stress. Surges in the hormone cortisol hinder the body’s ability to regulate inflammation.
- Lack of exercise. Regular exercise can reduce inflammation.
- Poor Diet. ‘Empty foods’ cause the body to produce chemicals that increase inflammation. Many Americans don’t eat nearly enough vegetables & fruits. Also, watch out for foods that irritate the digestive system.
- Smoking. Inhaling smoke increases inflammatory compounds.
- Obesity. Fat cells produce a large quantity of chemicals that cause inflammation.
How to decrease inflammation:
- Eat fewer Omega 6 fatty acids, which increase inflammation. These include oils made from corn, safflower, sunflower, soybean and cottonseed. The typical American eats about 20 times more Omega 6’s, compared to Omega 3’s. The ratio should be 2-to-1 – NOT 20-to-one!
- Use a good adrenal support formula to help offset the effects of stress.
- Eat more Omega 3 fatty acids, from fish oil, olive oil, nuts & flaxseed oil are good sources.
- Eat more antioxidant-rich vegetables, fruits and nuts. Super Food can be made into very tasty and healthy smoothies.
We have been very excited to see the results people experience with improved mental health when they put these things into practice. Remember, your body has incredible healing power when you provide it with the right raw materials.
SAVE!!! Use code ‘LIKE25’ for a 25% discount on your order!
Limit to one use per customer. No minimum purchase amount required.
ORDER NOW – don’t forget to use your Coupon Code (LIKE25) for 25% off!