Some Tricks to Get Lean Faster
Obviously, there are a lot of weight loss programs out there – however, very few work as well as NatraTech’s Get Lean Program™! People have asked us how they can get results as quickly as possible, while keeping the plan healthy.
Obviously, there are a lot of programs out there – however, very few work as well as NatraTech’s Get Lean Program™! People have asked us how they can get results as quickly as possible, while keeping the plan healthy.
The standard Get Lean Program works extremely well and is easy to follow. There are also a few ‘tricks’ you might want to try that can speed up the results. We call this “Quick Start.” You can use these methods for several days at a time, or longer if you desire. You can even alternate days. The important thing is to establish a schedule that you feel comfortable with.
What are the tricks?
We’ve combined NatraTech’s renowned Get Lean Programwith some proven techniques to speed up your results. You will eat lower carb, low irritants, and high nutrient density foods. This can really give your fat loss a big jump start!
NatraTech’s Get Lean Program™
Overview of Standard Plan:
- Replace 1-2 meals with a NatraTech Super Food smoothie recipe (see program booklet). Make sure to check out these delicious recipes, as they make a power-packed meal that’s quick, simple, easy and satisfying. Super Food will give you a wide variety of nutrients with lower amount of calories.
- Take 1 Adrenal-Fuel capsule in the morning (with food) and one capsule in the afternoon with food.
- Eat healthy foods for regular meals and snacks. Primarily consisting of meats, fish, chicken, whole eggs, nuts, fresh vegetables (non-starch), etc.
|Note: NatraTech Super Food™ and Adrenal-Fuel™ are two of the industry’s most advanced nutritional products. When incorporated into the program they will help with digestion, inflammation, and help support healthy adrenal and thyroid function.|
Quick Start Plan
Add these modifications to the Standard Program for faster results.
- Refined carbohydrates (white rice, potatoes, pasta, pastries, fruit juices)
- Sugar (except naturally occurring, e.g. berries)
- Packaged foods (cereals, chips, crackers, frozen meals, etc.)Artificial sweeteners- Aspartame (Equal®, NutraSweet®), Sucralose (Splenda®), Acesulfame (Sweet One®), Saccharin (Sweet’ N low®), etc. Note: You can use natural sweeteners like Stevia & Monk Fruit.
- Soy products
- Bread (except for occasional whole grain, e.g. 'Ezekiel Bread.')
- Potatoes (sweet potato is okay)
- Cheese (use hard cheeses)
- Dairy (almond milk and coconut milk are okay)
- Sugar alcohol sweeteners (Sorbitol, Xylitol, Mannitol, etc.). Note: Erythritol is a sugar alcohol, but has a lower incidence of digestive issues, and can be used in moderation.
Important Note on Food Sensitivities…
Some people are sensitive to certain foods. These foods can feed inflammation in the gut, which can hinder your weight loss efforts and cause a variety of other health problems. Some of the most common offending foods are; soy, dairy, gluten, sodas, coffee, sugar alcohols & artificial sweeteners. The NatraTech Super Food™ is hypoallergenic and formulated to enhance digestive health. It also includes a wide array of enzymes, prebiotics and probiotics.
Intermittent fasting is an eating pattern where you cycle between periods of eating and fasting. Health benefits can be very exciting, and include: decreased insulin levels, faster fat loss, increased human growth hormone, and more energy.
The most common program is the 16/8 program. This involves eating during an 8-hour period, and abstaining from food for the other 16 hours.
Many people prefer to eat between noon and 8 p.m. This means they simply skip breakfast, and eat a healthy lunch, snacks and dinner. This is a good plan for breakfast skippers. For people who like to eat breakfast, this can be hard to get used to at first.
Some people choose to eat between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., which includes a healthy breakfast around 9 a.m., lunch around noon and a light early dinner or snack around 5 p.m., before starting their fast.
This cycle can be repeated as frequently as you like — from just once or twice per week to every other day, or every day, depending on your personal preference. You choose the eating & fasting time windows to best meet your schedule.
Another simpler version of intermittent fasting is the 12/12 (12 hours eating / 12 Hours fasting) program. This is obviously much easier to follow, but not quite as effective. However, it still offers great health benefits. Women may benefit from reducing their fasting period…the 12/12 or 14/10 (Eat for 14 / Fast for 10) are popular methods. You might try one of the easier methods to start and transition as you feel ready.
Many people have found that eating several smaller meals spaced throughout the day helps even out blood sugar & better control hunger. Make sure to eat nutritious foods during the eating windows. Also, DO NOT OVEREAT during the eating periods... again, eating more frequently can help.
A great way to increase your metabolism, reduce appetite, get a nice dose of antioxidants and enjoy other nice health benefits.
- Can use hot or cold. You can brew enough to last a few days & refrigerate.
- Flavored varieties are okay, but no sugar or artificial sweeteners added... Stevia and monk fruit are good natural sweeteners.
- Drink in-between & before meals/exercise.
- Up to 3 servings daily.
1 'Free Day' per Week
It is helpful to take one day off each week. Your body can be stimulated by change. We are hesitant to say ‘binge day’ because ‘going crazy’ on junk food isn’t the best idea. You might find that your digestive tract doesn’t enjoy it after eating clean and detoxifying for several days. Your body will likely tell you what the limits are.
- Raise (healthy fat intake). Fish, avocado, nuts, seeds, etc.
- Use nuts for snacks & addition to other foods.
- Eat all of the ‘lean veggies’ you want ... watch dressings.
- No added sugars.
- Combine faster digesting foods with slower ones, to lower glycemic index/load. This improves blood sugar/insulin.
- Limit bread. If you do eat it, use natural whole grain & add protein or fat (meat, nut butters, etc.). This will lower glycemic load.
- Low glycemic fruits allowed in moderation. Also good to combine with protein and/or fat (smoothies, cream, etc.) to lower glycemic load. Berries are typically best.
- Optional: ‘Super Smoothies’, with added MCT and/or coconut oil for meal replacement.
Most people use the Quick Start Program integrated with the standard Get Lean Program. For example:
- Follow the Quick Start for 30 days, then transition to standard program.
- Follow Quick Start for a week, then the standard program for a week, etc.
- Alternate days…Quick start for a couple of days, standard for a day or two, back to Quick Start, etc.
- Consult your physician prior to starting any new weight loss or exercise program.
Watch for these results...
INCH Loss – make sure to measure before you start. Measure several points (chest, arms, waist, hips, thighs). The scale is not as important as the tape measure, mirror and fit of your clothes.
Increased Energy – improvements in digestion, blood sugar and other areas will help you feel so much better.
Improved Appearance – you’ll notice improvements in the condition of your hair, skin and nails.
Better Sleep – one of the foundation stones for health and vitality.
Fewer Cravings – you will crave less ‘junk food.’
Better Digestion – improves overall health.
Stronger Immune Function – fewer illnesses.
Send us YOUR testimonial!