FREE E-book: Stress Affects More Than We Think!
Did you know?
Research shows that 75% - 90% of all visits to primary care physicians are for stress-related complaints! Stress can be caused by a number of factors, some of which we have probably never thought about...
Do you suffer from any of the following?
- Fatigue, lack of energy
- Inability to lose weight / ’Belly Fat’
- Difficulty falling asleep, or waking up in the middle of the night
- Inability to concentrate or focus
- Poor recovery from exercise
- Cravings and low blood sugar
- Headaches and lightheadedness
- Depression, irritability, mood swings
- Allergies and sinus problems
- PMS/Menopausal difficulty
- Mid-morning/afternoon slumps
With today’s hectic lifestyle, it’s no surprise that so many of us experience one or more of these symptoms.
Find out why and how stress affects so many facets of your health! Our CEO, Joe Perry, wrote a fantastic e-book on stress. We get a lot of requests for it, and have previously been e-mailing to people by request. We decided to put it in a PDF document, so you can download and print it yourself.